Hosted by the organizers of the Downtown Raleigh Food Truck Rodeo events.
August 1st and August 2nd,
( the June 6th and 7th dates needed to be moved to August )
Registration is $3.75 to participate. Link to Register
Login – Using your Poker Run account. Link to Login
This is a “No Contact” Food Truck event.
20 Food Trucks
When: June 6th – June 7th
Time: 12:00 – 6:00 pm each day
The Downtown Raleigh Food Truck Rodeo Facebook will also be used to support this event. Link to Facebook Page
You must be registered in order to participate!
Food Trucks are unable to serve Walk-ups or the General Public.
Note: 6′ or more separation between participants and Food Truck staff will be maintained at all times. Safe Social Distancing practices will be strictly followed.
Poker Run Format Overview:
– Everyone will be given a random poker card with each order.
– A poker hand will be created after a minimum of 5 visits.
– Details on the basic rules will be covered in the Membership area.
– There will be a variety of trucks at the event including desert trucks so completing a hand should not be a challenge.
– Participation in the Poker Run is optional.
– If you’re registered, you’re welcome to just order food to enjoy.
Each Truck will serve their own meun.
Trucks will be set up across 15+ different locations around town.
Orders will be taken online and by phone.
You must be registered in order to participate
Food Trucks are unable to serve Walk-ups/General public
Participants will drive to various locations to pick up food. People will be notified when their order is ready.
Food will be placed on tables set up away from the Food Trucks for pickup.
The online web site at FoodTruckPokerRun.com will contain the all details for this unique community event.
- Food Truck Details
- Order methods
- Real time updates
For questions or additional details feel free to contact [email protected]